Getting Unstuck In Your Career
Free 5 Day WhatsApp Course running from the 27th- 31st March
Sign up to receive 5 days of daily tips, activities and inspiration based on Positive Psychology to support you in the journey to getting unstuck in your career
Hi I’m Emma Lynch, I am a Career and Life Transition Coach, Positive Psychology Practitioner and wellbeing Facilitator.
I support individuals like you through 1-1 coaching and workshops to find the clarity, direction and goals that you need to flourish in your career and life.
You have probably found the way to this page because you have a sense of feeling ‘stuck’ in some or all aspects of your career. Getting ‘unstuck’ and gaining a sense of a control over your career is a journey and can take some time but there are lots of tools and activities that I would like to share with you to help you to start the process.
Join me via WhatsApp from the 27th March to receive 5 days of tips, activities and inspiration from Positive Psychology directly to your phone (rather than getting lost in your inbox :-))
This short reflective course is for you if:
- If you are feeling lost, unsure, uninspired and unmotivated in your career.
- If you have been considering a promotion opportunity but there is something stopping you from doing it.
- Anytime you have received a promotion its because it was given to you rather than you asking for it.
- You live for the weekend rather than your work.
- If you have a sense of something else that you would like to do but you never quite get time to think about it.
What will I learn and experience?
- I will share with you some tools from Positive Psychology that are grounded in scientific evidence to not only help you find the clarity you need but to also positively impact on your wellbeing.
- I will also share some practical tips in relation to building relationships and networks in your journey.
- Finally I will share a structure to help you get down on paper the changes that you would like to make, to support you in actually making them happen.